We are looking for a SharePoint Developer for a 3-month contract opportunity in the Mission, KS area.
- Performs job specific responsibilities; consistently supports patient centered environment.
- Demonstrates accountability for own actions and decisions.
- Follows policies, procedures, and standards; complies with Corporate Compliance Program.
- Assumes responsibility for risk and safety issues associated with position.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Utilizes resources efficiently and effectively.
- Takes responsibility for own learning needs.
- Participates as a member of a team to achieve organizational goals.
- Brings ideas/concerns to supervisor; participates in department decision-making.
- Demonstrates competence in the areas of critical thinking, interpersonal relationships, and technical skills.
- Development and implementation of site layouts, site templates, user navigation strategies, and information/data management strategies
- Enhances the Hospitals SharePoint Farm using out-of-the-box features, SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, and/or third-party technologies.
- Leads in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of the application: user interface, middle-tier business components, database layer, etc.
- Creates documentation and assists in the technical planning aspects of future enhancements.
- Create functional design documents, translate the business requirements into system requirements, and demo solutions to key stakeholders
- Assists in the configuration and management of the SharePoint environment to meet requirements for site functionality.
- Establish and help maintain end user access policy and permissions.
- Provide ongoing support for SharePoint related issues/inquiries.
- Experienced with SharePoint Taxonomy, Metadata, Content Management, Collaboration, Custom Web Parts, Reports, Search, InfoPath Services, Master Pages, Content Types, Features, Active Directory, etc.
- Assist in Enterprise Content Management and Business Intelligence efforts.
- Provides input toward and contributes to the leadership and direction in planning and implementation of SharePoint policies, processes, procedures, standards, and technologies to insure growth and stability for SharePoint initiatives.
- Works collaboratively with all enterprise entities from the hospital and university base.
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience and varying levels within the organization.
- Mentors others on the application of new technologies, tools, processes, and standards.
- Achieves positive outcomes for projects thru use of ITS Project Management Methodology.
- Assists Web Development Manager and HITS leadership in determining tactical and strategic direction of the organization.
- Monitors market trends and stays current on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Provides recommendations for application and system improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree in: Computer Science/Information Systems
- Five plus years’ SharePoint development/administration experience.
- SharePoint 2007 & 2010 site administration and development (SP2013 experience a plus).
- Three Plus years of Visual Studio and C# .NET SharePoint solution development.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint best practices.
- Extensive Knowledge on creating Sites, Site Columns, Lists, List Views, Site Templates, Wikis Sites, Team Sites and collaboration features.
- Experience with Publishing Site features such as Page Layouts, Publishing Content Types, and site design.
- Microsoft Solutions Developer Certification (MCSD)
- No Third Party Candidates considered for this opportunity.
- InfoPath forms development experience.
- Five plus years’ experience in title field, plus education/equivalent.
- Previous Project Management, implementation experience.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.