We are looking for a SharePoint Administrator for a 3-month contract opportunity in the Mission, KS area.
- Performs job specific responsibilities; consistently supports patient centered environment.
- Demonstrates accountability for own actions and decisions.
- Follows policies, procedures, and standards; complies with Corporate Compliance Program.
- Assumes responsibility for risk and safety issues associated with position.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Utilizes resources efficiently and effectively.
- Takes responsibility for own learning needs.
- Participates as a member of a team to achieve organizational goals.
- Brings ideas/concerns to supervisor; participates in department decision-making.
- Demonstrates competence in the areas of critical thinking, interpersonal relationships, and technical skills.
- Assist Content migration and definition of a content deployment plans
- Participate in SharePoint governance groups for leadership to Hospital Site Owners and collaborate with KUMC campus partners.
- Coordinate with SharePoint Developers and Professionals to standardize best practices, controls, standards & procedures for the SharePoint environment.
- Collaborate with other aspects of the HITS team that supports SharePoint (DBA’s, Network admins, Server & Storage, etc.)
- Work with the Database Administration staff to create new content databases and maintenance schedules.
- Participate in the SharePoint Development Lifecycle by acting as gatekeeper of production, development, staging and test environments; approve solution deployments; implementing, and monitoring production changes.
- Install and configure all server hardware and software including SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2007 farms.
- Maintain farm topology and taxonomy including server service applications and features
- Monitor and maintain Microsoft SharePoint Server patching.
- Create Service Applications, web applications, and site collections
- Assist SharePoint development lifecycle by installing and deployment of solutions and maintaining production, development and staging environments.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize SharePoint performance.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Fast Search performance.
- Assist in Creating and configuring farm level quotas and conduct periodic auditing.
- Configure and maintain Farm and Site level email settings.
- Configure InfoPath forms, Excel Calculation, and Access services and track Enterprise Client Access License (CAL) usage.
- Build and maintain disaster recovery processes and policies including backup and restore of the servers, site collections, sites, and content.
- Create documentation to provide knowledge transfer to other team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in: Computer Science/Information Systems
- Three plus years’ SharePoint 2007 & 2010 (SharePoint2013 experience a plus) development/administration experience.
- Three plus years’ experience in title field, plus education/equivalent.
- Extensive Knowledge on creating Sites, Site Columns, Lists, List Views, Site Templates, Wikis Sites, Team Sites and collaboration features.
- Experience with Publishing Site features such as Page Layouts, Publishing Content Types, and site design.
- No Third Party Candidates considered for this opportunity.
- InfoPath forms, Excel Calculation, and Access services experience.
- Three Plus years Visual Studio and C# .NET SharePoint solution development.
- Previous Project Management, implementation experience.
- Azure or cloud based SharePoint disaster recovery.
- MCITP: SharePoint Administrator
- Microsoft Solutions Associate (MCSA), Microsoft Solutions Expert (MCSE), Or Microsoft Profession Developer (MCPD)
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.