Internet Systems Engineer
We are looking for an Internet Systems Engineer for a 6-month contract-to-hire opportunity in the Yonkers, NY area.
- Designs and Coordinates the implementation of the company’s Internet perimeter infrastructure, including Firewalls, BGP routing, DMZ network monitoring, and/or Internet proxies
- Design VPN (IPSEC, SSSLVPN, L2L Tunnels) configurations and implement them throughout the corporation.
- Design & Development of Internet Infrastructure Solutions that are highly available and support business continuity requirements.
- Working Knowledge of Bluecoat web filtering and Netscaler and Infoblox External DNS a plus
- Design & Development of network load balancing solutions.
- Work with IT Security team to ensure a stable environment for Internet and Intranet applications.
- Work with Network operations (NCC) staff to educate and train staff in internet technologies.
- Provides on-call 24x7 support when required.
- Works with business areas, vendors and other system professionals to identify, design and implement innovative internet solutions.
- Responsible for evaluating new technologies and making recommendations for products that support the Internet Infrastructure.
- Participate in workflow and policy improvements.
- Design Cisco ASA firewalls, Bluecoat Web content filtering gateways, Citrix Netscaler load balancing & Authentication, VPN configurations
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.