Workday Sr. Application Developer
We are looking for a Workday Sr. Application Developer for an 3+month contract to hire opportunity in the Tempe, AZ area.
- Workday Senior Application Developer is responsible for the design and development of Integrations during the implementation of Workday.
- Work with the Development Lead and Solution Architect to design and develop interfaces/integrations and custom reports with in the Workday application.
- Provide documentation and artifacts as required on each stage of the development lifecycle.
- Develop unit test cases and peer review code of other developers.
- Provide production support and respond to user inquiries and incidents within service level agreements and deliver on SLA objectives.
- Ensure compliance with technical best practices, policies, standards, and software licensing.
- Track, monitor and report progress of assignments.
- Works with minimal supervision.
- Should have been involved in at least 1 full Workday Implementation project as an implementer developing integrations.
- Experience designing and developing both outbound and inbound integrations using all of the Workday Integration types including EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio.
- Experience with document transformation, XSLT, XPath and MVEL.
- Experience creating Workday custom reports and calculated fields.
- General knowledge of 2-3 Workday functional areas.
- Good understanding of Workday security.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of Business and IT management.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
- Experience working with Agile and Waterfall methodologies .
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Business or related field, or appropriate technical training.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.