Epic Access & Revenue Cycle Business Applications Manager
We are looking for an Epic Access & Revenue Cycle Business Applications Manager for a permanent opportunity in the Las Vegas, NV area.
- Responsible for overseeing streamlined operation of IT Applications solutions for Epic Access and Revenue Cycle applications/technologies, as well as third party integration support.
- Plans and manages all aspects of design, implementation and maintenance of applications to effectively apply technology solutions to improve core functions of business operation applications. Contributes to the development of hospital performance improvement strategies.
- Knowledge of: principles and practices of employee supervision, including selection, work planning, organization, performance review and evaluation, and employee training and discipline; principles and practices of developing teams, motivating employees and managing in a team environment; job planning, prioritizing and scheduling techniques; techniques for dealing with staff at various levels, in person and over the telephone; operational capabilities of enterprise-class computing environments; project management principles and practices; customer service principles and practices; laws, rules, regulations and standards governing finances and financial reporting in health care facilities; department and hospital safety practices and procedures; patient rights; infection control policies and practices; handling, storage, use and disposal of hazardous materials; department and hospital safety practice and procedures; patient rights; age specific patient care practices; infection control policies and practices; handling, storage, use and disposal of hazardous materials; department and hospital emergency response policies and procedures.
- Equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Science, Computer Science, Informatics, Business Administration, or closely related field and three (3) years leading or supporting EPIC/EHR implementations implementation and enhancement experience in areas such as clinical data repositories, revenue cycle workflow, clinical documentation, computerized order entry/results reporting, and physician access systems, two (2) years of which were in a supervisory/managerial role.
- Current active certification in at least one EPIC product(s) as related to Access and Revenue Cycle.
- Strong experience in patient accounting.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.