We are looking for an Tandem TAL/C++ Programmer for a 6+ month contract opportunity in the Minneapolis, MN area.
- Develop and test code to deliver functionality that meets the overall business strategy and objectives
- Build the work needed to implement features from the product backlog
- Size user stories
- Unit test code, create automated test scripts, and execute all other testing-related tasks
- Diagnose, isolate and de-bug software and hardware problems and perform problem resolution.
- Performs production support of mission critical systems and recovers the system within defined SLA. Assists in root cause analysis.
- Test deliverables against a user story's acceptance tests
- Execute necessary project documentation
- Work closely with other team to ensure that features meet business needs
- Work with infrastructure, security, and other partners
- 3-5 years in an engineering role
- Deep experience working in an agile environment (e.g. user stories, iterative development, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in HP Nonstop(Tandem) development
- Minimum of 2 years strong Tandem (HP NonStop) programming skills in TAL, COBOL, TACL, C and C++.
- Knowledge and experience with NonStop SQL, Pathway, XPNet, Operating Systems - OSS and Guardian.
- TAL, COBOL, TACL, C, C++, NonStop SQL, Pathway, XPNet, Operating Systems - OSS and Guardian
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.